PepperBrooks Media is where small businesses, non-profits, and entrepreneurs use empathetic marketing to move to the next level.
Marketing Can Be Overwhelming.
Good news is…you have options.
Create an effective marketing strategy with clear messaging concepts designed to combine your business and marketing goals to form a comprehension plan.
Social Media Consultation
Identify areas for improvement, analyze the competition’s social media presence and monitor communication. Design strategies to use social media that drives the targeted audience to a specific business goal while maintaining the brand image.
- Internal branding — your brand values, mission and company culture.
- External branding — your business logo, print and online advertising and marketing materials, public relations, website, social media presence, email marketing and content marketing.
Search Engine Optimization
Responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing websites that are optimized to be picked up by search engines.
Workshops & Training
- Digital Media Marketing (User Experience UX Edition.
- Keywords to enhance your brand, blog, social media, or website.
- Intro to WordPress
- Colour Theory, Psychology, Typefaces and Fonts
- Content Creation for Social Media and Creating an Editorial Calendar
- Intro to Marketing
- How User Experience Design can increase your sales and grow your business
- How to build a Content/Editorial Calendar
- How to Start a Blog in 2020
- How to Research in Google, use trends and keywords to get noticed.
- What is a SWOT and PEST Analysis? How do I use it for my brand or business?
- One Hour Twitter Training
- Half-Day Twitter Training
WordPress Web Design
WordPress powers 36% of the websites on the internet. WordPress is used to develop a website for a small business or large enterprise.
The following websites use WordPress: Time Magazine, Facebook, The New Yorker, Sony, Disney, Target, The New York Times, and more…
- Brand Identity: Colour Theory, Exploration and Colour Palette
- Font & Typography Selection and Hierarchy
- Ideal Client or Target Demographic Development
- Business Cards, Flyers and Banners
- Custom PowerPoint or Pitch Presentations
Products – Headshots – Social Media – Book Cover